|Why choose Christ Lutheran?
Christ Lutheran School is committed to providing a quality, caring Christian education that meets your child's mental, physical and spiritual needs.
Our experienced and loving staff incorporates God's Word into all subject areas, creating the basis for exceptional learning. All subjects meet or surpass State of Wisconsin standards for each grade level. In addition, our students have consistently recorded above-average scores on standardized tests.
As a student of Christ Lutheran, your child will enjoy and benefit from:
Most important, an education at Christ Lutheran School will open your child's heart to the precious promise of everlasting life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Low pupil-to-teacher ratio for interactive learning.
- Phonics-based reading curriculum.
- Chromebooks and iPads.
- Forensics and Math competitions.
- Computer, Math and Science Club.
- Art, Science and Social Studies fairs.
- Extensive athletics program.
- SMARTboards in every classroom.
- Extended Learning Center to assist with struggling learners.
- A music program that includes choirs, piano, tone chimes, and band.
- An education through faith.
As parents, God has given each of us a command to teach our children of the Savior. Christ Lutheran assists you in fulfilling this command with:
- Daily religion instruction and Bible study.
- Interaction with fellow Christian friends and teachers.
- Emphasis on Christian values.
Children develop their God-given talents and abilities...while their love for the Giver grows strong.
Why should you consider a Christian education for your child?
The answer is simple. From 3-year-old pre-school through 8th grade, Christ Lutheran builds on the most important foundation there is--our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
This foundation, based on the everlasting love of God for His children, enables our students to grow up with a healthy self-worth and respect for themselves and others around them.
This foundation encourages every child to build for the future with his or her God-given talents, keeping in mind that, whatever we do in life, we do it to the glory of our Creator and Savior.
Most importantly, this foundation is not just for this life--it's for eternity.
|Our desire is to give the children entrusted to us the best education possible. When children show exceptional aptitude we do try to challenge them, and when children find themselves struggling we also try to give special attention to help them succeed in the school environment. This differentiated instruction is something our faculty works hard to achieve.
- God's Word - Bible History and Doctrine
- Language Arts - Phonics, Reading, Writing, Spelling, Literacy
- Social Studies
- History and Geography
- Physical Education
- Band, Piano, and Tone Chimes
- Theatre Group
- Classroom Choirs
- Computer, Math, & Science Club